Good news. We’ve completed a project that’s taken many months to completely overhaul the way our email system handles data. It’s a big deal and fulfills many requests handed to us by clients over the years. New datapoints, like member PIN and account balance in dollars are now available. Among the features, the speed has been greatly enhanced. What it means for you is generally we can send emails the next morning after a closed RO, deal, or transaction. These enhancements are going to vastly improve member engagement.
Also, a reminder – RG is available to you for all of your email marketing needs, with the added benefit of including a lot of personal information in the email. Why is this so powerful? Because your competitors are probably sending our similar messages that you are. One big way to differentiate yourself from them is to include information about a customer’s points, both reminding & compelling them to continue doing business with you.
Here by popular demand, here are the cool new things we can now display in emails:
– Member PIN (very useful on welcome emails)
– Account Balance in dollars (previously only available in points)
– Amount spent by customer on a transaction
– Dollar value of points earned on a transaction
– Service advisor / Salesperson
– Transaction type (we can now send emails based on redemptions as well as accruals)
Enjoy the new features! If you have any questions, please contact: