If you’re taking the time to read this, let me say thank you. I know you time’s valuable. Now, let’s get to the good stuff:
I am biased, but I think we offer the most fluid, integrated loyalty program solutions for not just dealerships, but for many industries. However, if you’re shopping around, you should check a few things. I’ve been in rewards-based marketing the better part of two decades. A word of advice when shopping for a partner to help you with your loyalty program:
- Check their website. Is it responsive? You really can’t fancy yourself a customer engagement specialist if your website isn’t at least mobile friendly.
- Check their references. Are they easy to work with? Flexible?
- Check which industries they work in. A group that works in multiple industries can best advise you on what’s working across the board.
- Are they flexible? Do they offer a boxed solution or are they eager to work with you to accomplish your goals?
- Do they keep customers engaged? Do they offer customized solutions and email marketing with 50% open rates (or more)?
- Is the program easy to use? Automated? Do you have to have an employee monitor it, or is it fully automatic?
- Is there ongoing support? Do they have a team of marketing professionals ensuring the success of your program?
That’s all for now. If you require help or want someone to bounce ideas off of, give me a call.